The life of Captain: satisfy your curiosity


   “I miss those days of “freedom”when you could just run to the airport and catch the first flight to somewhere. I miss airport vibes a lot! How is your quaran-day going? Do you still keep track of days of the week?” ERIK says. 

   So we selected some photos of captain for readers to understand the daily life of the captain.


    I think boys and girls have fantasies about the life of captain, which is mainly attracted by the profession packaged on the Internet and TV series. "The captain on TV is really cool cool and cool"



However, the most owed by pilots is the family, although they have brought a stable life to the family, but also have a lot of owes. “I have a bad relationship with my dad since I was young, because he is too little to accompany me. ”Fushi says. He is always waiting for his dad to come back.
We want people can view this profession correctly, not to exaggerate, but also to see its hard.

Post a Comment

0 Comments